Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Color on Carroll Street

More in-progress photos from our hard work at my new house:
Yesterday, Dad and I picked up 24 packages of parquet flooring squares, a 4 gallon tub of mastic glue and got to work laying my solid wood flooring in the south guest bedroom.

A couple hours later, and we are still laying the flooring (in the same room). Only this time, Dad has gotten up to take a picture:)

I took a photo of my half painted Master Bedroom to show my beautiful blue walls. I think I've always wanted this exact color blue in my bedroom...so I jumped at the first opportunity (in my whole life) to paint away!

Here is what the south guest room looked like at 10:30pm! Completely floored...and I thought I'd put some furniture in to make the photo a bit more professional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home