Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Why I Race

I race for all the American kids out there that need a good role model. I race to be an inspiration to get up off the couch, turn off the TV, go get some fresh air, and break a sweat!
I race to show that fitness and competition can be fun...exhilarating, actually...and that it can take you all over the globe and introduce you to amazing people.
I race for kids like Frances who are the future of this sport!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! And inspiring! You definetly inspire me to go out and train hard (and sometimes I really need the motivation). Thanks for all you do Sara!
~Melissa (from G'ville)

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home