Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Evidence for Excuses

My proof that I had a really, really, REALLY good reason to skip my afternoon workouts last Thursday afternoon! We had a HUGE wind/rain/hail storm hit DeLand around 4:00pm and it knocked down some substantial trees at the McLarty Farm. I spent the next two hours out in the drizzling rain helping my Dad and Mom cut up and remove the tree pieces from our yard.

This one is out in the second horse pasture (we actually think that Buddy, our horse, might have been standing under it for shelter when it started to "go"...fortunately, Buddy was not under it when it finished "going":).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home