Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hy-Vee Photos

That's ME...exiting the water in Des Moines on Sunday afternoon...with a 50 second lead on the chase pack (they caught me on lap two...I blame the wind:)!

Lead bike pack in the women's race of the Hy-Vee Triathlon (8 of 11 were Americans!). Helen is leading up the hill, I'm on her wheel, Emma (race winner) is on my wheel.

The official 2008 USA Olympic Triathlon team. From left to right: Andy and Becky (alternates), Laura, Hunter, Sarah, Matt, Jarrod, and Julie.

Andy and I were presented with our BIG swim-bonus checks. I brought it home in my bike box and I think it is going to go on the wall of my new house (at least until I paint it).

Sharon is demonstrating the propper way to celebrate after a race...with a brownie in one hand and a $200K check in the other!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charissa said...

I've always wondered, do banks actually cash those checks ;) Nice going!

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home