Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SICK! Again!

I NEVER get sick more than once a year...and especially not twice in the SAME month! This totally sucks. I am going to blame it on the Des Moines lake water...I know, I know, the tests came back 'safe for swimming' and I'm not complaining...but, like I mentioned earlier: I'm SICK AGAIN!
Fortunately, I've got a few extra days between races this time (three weeks instead of two) so I am just going to get better and then get back to training before LifeTime on July 12th. In the mean time, I am going to take advantage of the 'down time' and work on house stuff...like going over to Clermont tomorrow and doing a house inspection with my Dad. We got the water and power turned on so that I can check and make sure everything works, nothing is broken, and then I can close on the 9th.
This will be the first time my Dad has seen the inside (I showed him the outside during one of our Sunday rides) and I look forward to hearing his opinion. I also need him to estimate how many gallons of paint I will need for the walls and whether the wood flooring will go in without any problems. We will be taking our bikes over...and depending on how totally crappy I feel tomorrow, maybe we will ride some of the hills out my future-front-door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home