Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swimming OT's...Day 1

I drove my Mom and Dad to the airport yesterday for their evening flight out to Omaha. I'm not happy that I will be missing the whole event, especially my Brother's great swims, but my family requested that I stay home to take care of the farm, the animals, the business, Grandma, etc.
So here I am, rushing out the door this morning to get my Brick workout started and finished before the first event starts. The Prelims will kick off at 11am (Central time) so as long as I am back by noon, I will be able to catch all the action of the Men's 400IM, Event 1.
Dustin is seeded 11th and will be in one of the last heats, lined up next to Michael Phelps or Ryan Lochte. They are posting live timing online so I will be back here at the computer to watch every second. Also, there will be TV coverage every night between 8:00 and 9:00pm on NBC or USA networks...so I will be in front of the TV at those times!
Now, it's time to go get this brick started so that I can focus on the important stuff:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home