Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Last SLO Photos

Blue skies in EVERY photo...I hope they don't get too dull and start blending together!
Riding along the coast on Tuesday we came across a swarm of pelicans and seals...there must have been an awesome school of fish in the water!

This is on the same Tuesday ride. I just pulled out my camera to take a shot so I could remember the feeling of riding towards the big blue expanse of Pacific Ocean in front of us.

Friday morning's 6-mile training race in Los Osos. Matt and Kelly were warming up on the quiet roads through the small town.

From the water-front of Los Osos you could see all the way to Morro Bay on a clear, sunny day like this one.

I almost forgot to snap a photo of where we did our swim training every day...the Kennedy Club on Tank Farm road in SLO. Very nice 6-lane pool that was 50-meters every time except for the Friday afternoon we arrived:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home