Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hi Marek

Another beautiful day in SLO. This morning's training session was a track workout at the beautiful Cal-Poly Track. Although the day started off a bit chilly and very overcast/foggy, by the time the guys were into the main set, it was sunny and plenty warm!

The 2008-Matty-Reed-Pre-Beijing-Camp welcomed it's third member yesterday when I picked up Jake, Matt's running partner from Boulder, at the airport. At the track session this mroning, I stood on the sidelines, cheered, and called out times while Jake and Matt flew around the track at amazing speeds. I didn't even have time to snap a photo during the workout so I have to post this one from the cool-down/towel-off session.

I also have some photos to share from the late-night visit we had here from the ABC Good Morning America film crew. Matt was on the show this morning for about 10 seconds talking about his asthma attack last year in Beijing. It was fun to watch them set up all the equipment in the house and then the interviewer, Mary, was asking Matt questions via phone (not very personal...but I think she's in Beijing right now).




I got in trouble for taking that last shot because I forgot to turn off my flash and they were actually filming at the time...oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home