Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's gonna be a chilly one!

No more warmth! A serious cold front moved through last night and now it's in the 50s! That's why today's scheduled bike ride has a starting time of 11am...we're waiting for the sun to warm everything up! So it's 10 am...I haven't done much so far today: woke up, ate b-fast, did some things on my huge 'To-Do' list and now I'm online to accomplish some x-mas shopping.
Yesterday was a fun day...Dad and I attended the Orlando Road Club's Christmas ride & party in Orlando. Of course the only way I could attend (according to coach mom) was if I turned it into a 3-mile run, 25-mile ride, 3-mile run...so I did that...and then relaxed with friends at the pavilion and tasted all the yummy foods that people brought. The cool surprise was seeing Ryan Phelps (one of those 'long time no see' things) at the ride. He's a 20yr old aspiring cyclist who just did a summer racing and training in Belgium...and gave me the idea to start a blog (see his blog from Belgium at: www.ryanracebelgium.blogspot.com).
Off to get some Christmas presents ordered before doing intervals on the bike today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home