Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Sun BURNT!

I have a lobster RED back right now! The reason would be the 3 hours that I spent at the Loma Verde pool in the middle of the day today! I headed to the pool at aobut 11am to do the track workout in the pool...it's called Aqua Jogging...yeah, I laugh too! So I 'ran' for about an hour and then realized that my teammates were not arriving at the pool for another hour...so I decided to start swimming! I got in a few yards before they arrived...and then joined in for the main workout. The problem was...I decided to do all this in my two-piece suit...so of course I didn't put sunscreen on my back (can't reach it:) and I now have a lot of pain...and a lot of weird colors going on back there (I looked in the mirror:)! Got some lotion on...and promising my self that I wont be doing that AGAIN!
Later:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

I read your posts all the time. My swim coach cut your picture out of a magazine to show me - I'm always talking about you! Looking forward to seeing you at St. A's for dinner.

Nina

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home