Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

SPEEDO!!!!

Got a GREAT message on my phohne today...from Shannon the SPEEDO rep!!! I had pretty much given up all hope...but it looks like something might come out of this after all! I gave her a call back and we talked about meeting up here in Chula Vista. She is heading this way to talk to USA Triathlon about outfitting the resident and u-23 team for this year...and she said that we can get together and chat about my race schedule. Speaking o f race schedule...I've got to get that finalized! I've got to talk to the coaches here about what they suggest and write out an official schedule so that I know what I'm training for!
I want to do open water, I want o race ITU, I want to race U-23...I want to race all the time, not just a few weekends each year! it's a hard decision!
The race I was planning on racing in Mexico is no longer an ITU race so there is probably no money and I can't get any points so there is no point in going...but I still want to go to the Open water world cup in Mexico...so I looked at the web site and found out that the deadline to enter was YESTERDAY! oops! I e-mailed the race director so I hope that I will still be able to enter!!
Off to bed for more training tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home