Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Big Day

I'm psyching my self up for a big training day today! The scarry thing is...we are starting off with a 2.5 hour ride in the 'hills'...which I'm sure will be 'hills' for everyone else...but they will be mountains for me!!! I'm in the computer lab...which like everything else here...has a great view of the area! Everthing is SOO green from all the surprise rain CA got during the winter...thank goodness it hasn't poured while we are here!
So I've got to go get in some cycling gear...and I will post more (if I'm still alive at the end:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home