Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Easy week is OVER!

Summary of Today, Monday, January 10, 2005:
6am - drag butt out of bed
7am - start swimming
9am - finish swimming 6000m
11am - start running
12pm - finish running 7 miles
3:30pm - start biking
6pm - finish biking 39 miles
right now - dead tired!!!!!
tomorrow - do it all over again!
outlook - I love my life!

I am waiting for Dad to replace this old, slow, old, slow computer (I couldn't think of any other descriptive words) with the nice new one in the box on the floor behind me! The one in the box is the beautiful computer that I used at UF for about a year. It has all my files, photos, programs that I would like to use. The most important program is the one that uploads photos onto my blog...that's why I'll I have is words!
I've got an idea...I will describe a photo with words:)
Yesterday afternoon I was helping with some yardwork...mostly raking up leaves in the front yard...and our new cat, Trek, came around to visit. I filled the wheelbarrow with a huge pile of leaves and then I grabbed Trek and set him in the middle. Then I proceeded to cover him up completely with the leaves. He LOVED it! I ran in the house, grabbed the camera and took a bunch of photos...kinda like the ones you see in an animal calendar...I will post it here soon!
The moral of this story is to warn you not to do the same with your cat...after exiting the wheelbarrow, that darn cat ran full speed from one pile of leaves to the next, where he would slide into them and scatter all my hard raking efforts:) But it sure was funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home