Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Post Torture Comments

I HATE HILLS!
I would like to fill you in on the conversation I had with my dad/bike mechanic/training partner the night before riding in Clermont. We were standing over my bike and he says: "What low gear do you have on there? A 23? Oh, that should be fine for Clermont tomorrow." And I said (the last time I'm ever going to believe anything he says): "Oh, okay."
Well guess what??!
A 23 is NOT FINE for riding in Clermont!! Especially when I have not rode there in 2 years. I was struggling over bumps in the road! It was painful. All those hills I mentioned in the previous blog...I went twice as far up the hill (criss-crossing) because there was no way I could go straight, I would have fallen over!
A big "thanks" to Dad for driving to Clermont and riding the 40 with me.

Other topics...has anyone read any of Janet Evanovich's books with the character Stephanie Plum? Titles like One for the Money, Two for the Dough, High Five?? I just finished the first three of the series and seriously did not put them down until I was done...and now I'm searching for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home