Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Bikin'

It's like freezing outside...but probably not really because I live in Florida...but it sure feels like it to my thin blood! Change that...it's actually IS freezing (I just looked at a thermometer)!
But back to the topic of this post...bikin'. I sure have been spending a lot of time bikin' lately! Some people would be impressed (I'm impressed:). On Sunday, I rode 65 miles with a 19+ average! Then today, after swim practice and a run...I rode 25 miles. Thats almost 100 miles in 2 days! I really am turning into a triathlete (or a biker)!
The other news from me is: picked up a Christmas Tree today. I know, it's like 3 days 'til Chirstmas! But it's the thought that counts.
Tomorrow I am having lunch with none other than Carrie Ross...it's been a while since I've seen my Smile buddy...should be good memories!
The family has finished our traditional photo-Christmas-card and we are printing away in the computer room. I should be able to post it up here soon...but I'm not going to do it now becasue it's 10:30pm and I'm tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home