Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I've got a song stuck in my head!

"You are so beautiful...to meeeee!"
I've been singing that all afternoon because someone sent me the song in an instant message (I didn't know you could do that) and I listened to it like 5 times...at least it is a good song:)!
The simple bike ride that I started on this morning turned into a chilly, rainy, windy, loonng, and fun adventure. My training partner (dad) and I started biking as the skies were turning dark...we rode about 3 miles and saw Rachel (other training partner) riding the other direction...we turned around and joined her while the sky started drizzling...10 miles later, the rain stopped, the winds didn't, we kept on riding...arrived home after 40 miles of adventure.
No relaxing time yet...I had 3 gallons of orange juice to squeeze for the Gator Swimmers/Divers (I can't tell you how many oranges it took to squeeze those gallons because that is the first question in the Christmas Training Hell Week of Games...read previous post if confused). After the orange juice was procured and the lasagna for Dustin packed in the car...it was time to drive BACK TO SCHOOL!!
Yep...I'm in G-ville again! Picked up my CAP & GOWN earlier...looks pretty cool! I will take photos and post later! I thought that my college (Journalism & Communications) had a light blue tassel...I was wrong. It is half white and half black (real GATOR colors, huh! What's up with that?)

Etta (she's from the Netherlands) and I in the bus in Dubai. We are heading back to the hotel after a day at the beach! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home