Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Winter????

This week's weather forcast (I'm not kidding): 80 degrees, 80, 80, 80, 80.
It is BRUTAL living in Florida this winter! First Charlie, Frances, and Jeanne blow all the yummy fruit off the citrus trees...and then it stays so hot that the few remaining oranges still on the trees go bad! What could be worse???
I guess a tsunami could answer that! I hope that all the people affected by that disaster will get all the supplies they need and all the help that we can provide.
Yesterday I rode a long 70 miles with some other members of the Orlando Road Club. It was hot but fun...and neither of the two flat tires that we had were on my bike! I must have slept for 3 hours afterwards...well deserved! At the beginning, we did some interesting riding: one legged!We did one minute sets of pedaling with just one leg to practice fluid pedal strokes...it was tough and my hip flexors agree!
Congratulations to the Gator Women Swim and Dive on winning the Invite in Miami! I bet they came away with great tans as well as a bunch of wins:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home