Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Austin IronKids

Why not start with all the fun photos that I took on Sunday morning at the race...sounds good to me:)
The cutest age-group...7-year-old girls...running from the pool to the transition area.

Brendan Driscoll finishing his first IronKids event!

The Senior kids testing their climbing skills on the bike course.

The first heat of 14-year-old boys starting at 9am.

The IronKids Staff...staying warm and starting the clocks.

The air was cool, but the sun was warm...so we kept the waiting heats of IronKids on the sunny side of the pool.

I LOVED this image in the transition area, glad I had my camera this time...Your eyes do not deceive...That is a one-speed, GT kids mountain bike with a $150+ Rudy Project Aero Helmet (they sponsor me and I don't even have one of those!)

Annmarie and I, pausing mid-day, to capture our matching outfits on film (actually, on a memory chip). (No, we did NOT plan any of it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home