Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Darn Gators Football

Light day for me here in COS. I joined the team at the pool this morning, but was off to the side of swim practice doing an aqua-jogging workout. After jogging, I pumped some iron in the weight room...worked my delts and lats today, tomorrow I'm going to blast the biceps and triceps:)! Hahaha! My weight room routine consists of some step-ups, abs/core, shoulder rehab and lots of staring at the insane weightlifters and wrestlers that use the 'real' weights!
I'm still in a depressed funk after watching my Gators win every minute of the game on Saturday night except for the ONE MINUTE that MATTERED! We were literally leading until the last 60 seconds of the game! Oh well, we are still National Champions until they finish the '07-'08 game sometime early in January!
Dustin sent me some hilarious links to YouTube videos. I was cracking up and thought I would share them...click on these if you have a few minutes and need a laugh in your day...The Human Slingshot (stupidity)...Daft Punk Hands (talent)...Where the H*ll is Matt? (I'm so jealous)...Kiwi Bird (my class projects were nothing like this)...Battle at Kruger (long, but amazing wildlife footage).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home