Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Swim, Bike, Rehab

It's a bummer...can't run right now due to a sore left foot and calf! So I'm back into training but I can't fully train. My swimming and biking sessions are unaffected, but since I can't run, I'm in the pool twice as much doing some aqua-jogging sessions. Don't knock them until you try them...aqua-jogging, even with a floating belt, can be as hard as you want them to be!
So this morning I'm heading off to 7:30am swim practice...it should be about an hour and a half (5000 meters)...and as soon as I finish, I'll put on my belt and shoes and do another hour of running in the water!
After my swim/run session I'll hop right onto my bike and go crank out another long, hilly, hard bike ride. Being out of altitude AND the constant climbing in COS has left me lagging a bit behind the others...so I'm riding on my own a lot right now to try and get back with the group...but since the days are beautiful and the weather is perfect, I don't mind the extra time in the saddle at all! See you on the roads:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home