Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bye-Bye Mike...We Already Miss You

Sad news, we are losing a great member of the OTC Resident Team...Mike Orton is flying home to the East Coast tomorrow morning! He's been a fun member to the training group here in COS and his relaxed and fun attitude will be missed.
Not like I'll never see Mike again...he'll be out in San Francisco next weekend for the Treasure Island race...I just like making things sound more drastic than they really are:)
But with Mike leaving, it was a perfect excuse to get off the OTC and have a fun night on the town. We started out with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants (Blue Star) and topped it off with fresh ice cream from the best place in town (Josh and Johns).
The evening didn't turn into one of those late-late nights, for many reasons...the Cancun World Cup is this weekend and half the party-goers are racing on Sunday; Mike is flying out at 9:30am and hasn't even started packing his gear; Jasmine still had to drive up to Denver tonight; the 'happy-hour' dinner prices ended at 6pm so our meals started early!
I brought my camera to capture some fun moments among friends:

Yoni and I relaxing at the table in Blue Star.

Nate and Sarah enjoying some adult beverages.

Tim and Matt...they made a bet on the winners of the World Series: the loser had to wear a skirt out to dinner...can you tell who backed the Rockies and who cheered for the Red Soxs?

Mike and Jasmine enjoying a Blue Star moment.

Tim and I, just killing time between dinner and heading for ice-cream. As the two drivers of the evening, when we said 'lets go', there is NO arguing:)


OH YEAH...Josh and Johns Pumpkin Pie ice cream is THE BEST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home