Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Extra Race Photos

I took these off the ITU site from the Cancun race...which explains why I am pictured in most of them!


Top three out of the water...Me, Jasmine, Sarah! I wore the yellow/purple Speedo suit to make it easy for the girls to spot me!
Rounding the turn buoys and starting our second lap of the swim...check out the water conditions: I call it the "washing machine"!

This was early in the bike, one of the first couple of laps while we were still just a little group of four women...that's the USA Triathlon coach , Melissa, on the sidelines probably yelling a time split to us!

So this is the men's field start the second loop...I thought the photo was pretty cool. Check out the windsurfer in the background...he's FLYING in this wind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home