Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

NBCOlympics.com!!

Guess who is the new feature blogger on the triathlon page on NBCOlympics.com!?!
Gee, I sure hope that you guessed "Sara McLarty" because that is correct!
Last week I was contacted through the Media Manager at USAT. He said the NBC Olympic website was requesting permission to post my blog on their site...again, guess how long it took me to answer that question?!?
About 5 seconds, to be exact:) That's how long it took me to push the 'reply' button on my Hotmail account and respond with a big YES!
Welcome to my blog if you found this through the NBCOlympics site...my name is Sara McLarty and I'm a professional triathlete trying to make the Beijing Olympics!
If you stumbled on my blog another way...check out the NBCOlympic site for triathlon and all the other sports in the Olympics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home