Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dinner Beauty


I was a whizz in the kitchen tonight. Whipping up a healthy, hot, and delicious meal in about 15 minutes. I was multi-tasking all over the counter, stove, and oven trying to get my three items to finish at the same time.
My favorite was the Broiled Portobello Pizzas...big mushroom caps filled with marinara sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese.
The asparagus was simply drizzled with EVOO, sprinkled with salt and pepper and then lightly broiled. If anything went wrong, it was that I might have left the skinny asparagus spears under the broiler for a few seconds too long.
Finally, I boiled a can of organic black beans, squeezed in the juice of half a lime and then served with some diced red bell pepper (for decoration and crunch:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home