Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The KNEE!!


OUCH!!! Lots of pain going on here! But everyone says she's going to be better off for it (at least, in a week's time when the pain starts to subside:).
So, right after surgery, her leg is strapped into this device that constantly bends and straightens her leg...seriously, RIGHT after the surgery (actually, as the final part of the surgery) her leg is constantly being moved. I guess there is no better time than the present to start the rehab!
Congrats and good luck to Mom!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your mom feels better soon. My heart skipped a beat when I first saw this picture... for a second, I thought it was your knee!

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home