Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mooloolaba World Cup

(Photo of Vanessa, Emma, and Laura in T1)
I'm hanging out with all the USAT campers/coaches/staff watching the online coverage of the first 2008 Triathlon World Cup. We've got a few Americans down under (Laura Bennett being our top contender) so we are cheering for the USA.
Also, there are a couple of countries that are basing some last Olympic qualifications on this race (Australia, New Zealand, to name a few) so the competition is fierce.
We had a pot-luck style dinner...I brought some black beans and rice, Dave made a salad, Joe brought cookies and ice cream, Dr. Keith provided some Trader Joe pizzas...all good stuff (and I am stuffed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home