Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Photo Post

Walking back to the hotel after a Team USA dinner at Ciao Bella. Slightly rainy, slightly chilly...but still in good spirits.

Tim modeling the 1/2 wetsuit-Navy jacket-neoprene cap-umbrella look. Anything to postpone going for a swim in the Bay with water temperatures hovering at 11-12 degrees Celsius. (I will let YOU plug those numbers into a temperature converter and then just imagine how it feels to put your face in the water!)


"Bend over!"

Just kidding! Sharon was applying Tiger Balm and Vaseline to our exposed body parts (feet, hands, face) with the hopes that it might reduce the numbing effects caused by the water.


Me and Matt Reed's biggest fan...his adorable daughter, Peyton. I was jealous of her entirely pink outfit!

Diana and Tim were some of my table-mates at the Team USA dinner last night. We enjoyed a big buffet spread along with some of the age-groupers and USAT staff.

Tonight, pre-race night, will be the only dinner that I am responsible for my own food. Which is perfect because I have a FULL kitchen in my hotel suite and a big grocery store in the basement of this building...so I can just cook my own perfect meal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home