Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprise!

Please give a big welcome to LOUIE!!! As I was planning on adopting a cat from the Humane Society this weekend...Louie just beat me to the punch!
I was at the NTC this afternoon for a series of workouts. The plan was a 30 minute jog, then swim practice until 6:30 and then yoga from 7-8pm. Well, I was 10 minutes into my run around the soccer fields when Louie jumped out of a drainage ditch and bounded over to me. He's a beautiful silver/grey color and very friendly.
I couldn't just keep running and leave him there so I snatched him up, carried him to my car and we took a trip to the pet supply store down the road where I picked up some essentials. After that it was a stop around the corner at the vet's office to get him checked out and then I took him to his new home on Carroll Street!
Right now, he's waiting for me in the guest bathroom where I closed him up so he couldn't get into TOO much trouble!
By the way...I'll be waiting for the phone call from my family when they read this post...that's why I included photos so they would fall in love with him right away:)

All 3 pounds of 3 month-old Louie....but I think he'll grow into a hefty boy!

Sound asleep after a few minutes of playing! I think he already knew he was safe and finally had a home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw he is soo adorable. Good for you giving him a wonderful safe home. He is one lucky kittie!

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home