Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kids Tri 2


Please notice the new link on the right sidebar for "Kids Tri 2."
I'm all for getting kids and youth into the sport of triathlon and my friend Koren has the same idea. Her group, "Kids Tri 2," is dedicated to hosting races and clinics geared toward young kids starting into the sport of triathlon.
Koren just sent me some news about her newest event: the Florida Kids Triathlon that will be held in Panama City, Florida on the day after the Panama City Ironman in November. Put it on your calendar and spread the word to all the young triathletes in you area!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home