Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GCE

I'm off to the Grand Canyon tomorrow morning. I will be cut off from civilization between the 16th and the 24th of August but I will be taking photos and writing mental blog posts...I am excited to finally post a GCE trip on my blog because I started this journal right after I took my last trip in 2004.
My bro will be two days ahead of me on the Canyon...I drove him to the Orlando airport this morning at 5:00am and he arrived in Vegas this afternoon, caught the shuttle to St. George, and is now eating dinner with Irv in Kanab. I am taking that exact same trip tomorrow morning and meeting Sally in the Vegas airport at 10:30am.
So, until I'm back into the range of technology, have a great week!
Blue Skies, White Water!!

1 Comments:

Blogger robert mayoral said...

we will be here, waiting for these photos...have a nice days!

4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home