Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK...Again!!!!!

1:15pm...stitches are removed from the bottom of my foot
1:20pm...Dr. Funk explains what I can and cannot do right now
1:40pm...get in my car and drive toward Clermont
2:10pm...pull into the NTC parking lot
2:15pm...dive in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:40pm...get out of the pool after slowly swimming 1500 yards
3:00pm...drive home, check mail, pet Louie, put on cycling clothes
3:30pm...head out on bike!!!!!!!!!!
4:30pm...arrive home after a 1 hour spin (2 x around the lake)
4:31pm...do a little DANCE in the driveway...and then quickly stop because I'm not supposed to do any 'extreme' movements with my foot:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home