Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Facebook OOPS!

I just want to send out a mass apology to everyone on my email list that received a silly email from Facebook asking you to become a member.

Yesterday morning I was killing some time before a workout and I started to explore the world of Facebook. I have told a lot of people that I was never going to join…the last thing I need is something else to waste time online…and I was going to be the one human on this earth not a member. Well, I finally had to join to see what all the fuss was about, and in the process of understanding the site, I pushed a button that sent an email to EVERY member of my address box. (Actually, it might have been multiple emails!)

Again, I'm very sorry. I am not one who enjoys junk mail, forwards, or things like this filling my own inbox. I am very embarrassed and I promise I will not do it again.

Sincerely, SaraJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home