Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Foot Up and Fingers Typing

I'm back to being solo in Clermont…the family visited yesterday but they went home in the afternoon.


I was happy to show my Grandmother my house for the first time. It was only with her name as a co-signer that I was able to qualify for a loan/mortgage! Don't get me wrong…I am the only one paying all the bills…but I needed her excellent financial standing to convince the Watson people that I was a qualified home-owner.


Yesterday was also my Mother's first visit in over a month. She hadn't been back since we finished painting all the walls. That was pre-kitchen, pre-gas plumbing, and pre-furniture installation. Basically, the last time she was here it wasn't really 'livable'. I was happy to offer her a seat on the couch, or a glass of water from the kitchen, or a nap on one of four beds!


My Dad caught a ride home with the ladies after he drove me over on Tuesday night. After shuttling me to the Master's swim practice on Wednesday morning, we stopped by Lowes for a quick purchase to fix my shower faucet (when the water does NOT shut off…it's time to replace something)! He also helped me do some grocery shopping so that I am set for a few days, carried in all my Bed, Bath & Beyond purchases (I now have a toaster and one pot for cooking on the stove!), and wore Louie out with the feather-on-a-stick toy!


Can you believe that I have Louie again? I know that I promised to stop writing about the silly cat a few weeks ago, but that was back when I thought he was here to stay! Basically, you are going to have to deal with a few more "Louie Posts" because it's kinda like I have a new cat…the same cat, but new. So here are some photos of my 'new' cat and pretty soon he's going to have a collar around his neck with some identification numbers so no one ever mistakes him for a stray again!



Did someone fall in the sink when it was full of water and soap?...and then get scrubbed from top to bottom?...and then get all dried off in a warm and fuzzy towel?





Ummmmmm…Excuse me…don't freak out, but, I think there is something in your laundry basket!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home