Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Cat!!


Dustin, I'm completely kidding! (My brother has only allowed me to own ONE cat…I don't know what the repercussions will be for the second cat, but he made me promise!)

This is NOT my cat! This is my neighbor's cat…I don't know my neighbor and I don't know this cat's name…but I call him Bo (short for Big Boy). Honestly, he is the biggest (and here I mean fattest) cat I have ever laid eyes on! I've seen photos of so-called 'fat cats' but I haven't really believe that a cat could get that big (you can do wonders with a computer and some PhotoShopping). This guy must weigh in around 20-25 pounds. I'm scared to even pick him up.


So far, Bo and Louie have gotten along just fine. They had a 10 minute nose-to-nose meeting last weekend while my Dad and I were working on the pipe trench.


We worked from mid-day on Friday until Sunday afternoon and pretty much got the whole house ready for the gas company to hook me up. It just took a little measuring, a lot of shopping, some digging, a few turns with the wrenches, a couple of holes drilled in the walls, and then scooting the gas appliances (dryer and range) into place! That makes it sound pretty easy, huh?


Louie kept us entertained by climbing trees in the side-yard and crawling through the trench.


My new 'jobs' at the NTC are picking up speed. I've had three morning sessions of my Masters Swim group and the numbers are staggering! There were about 17 people in the water last Wednesday, 15 on Friday, and about 20 this morning! The catch is…those were the FREE sessions! Now, the question is…how many people will show up on Wednesday when they have to start paying the $25 monthly fee? Keep spreading the word to people in the Clermont/Orlando area…I've got some IM sets written for next time!

Also, keep checking the NTC website (http://www.usantc.com/) for my latest Triathlon Camps! I've been planning, scheduling, preparing, developing, arranging, and setting up (yes, I used a thesaurus) all the pre-camp information. It's time consuming. I can sit down at my computer at noon and not realize how much time has passed until my alarm goes off for afternoon swim practice! (Yes, I set an alarm, even when I'm awake!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home