Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last Chance

This is one last reminder if anyone out there wants to participate in the National Training Center Thanksgiving Triathlon Festival! I'm so excited because I have over 25 participants!!
That's more than I ever imagined for my first camp at the NTC! It's a one-day camp, full of fun training and lots of laughs...and apparently, it's catching on with lots of people!
After a day of eating, and a day of shopping, why not spend a day exercising?!? Spread the word and come on out to Clermont!

I'm going to be running around all day with my camera so I hope to get some fun shots to post here afterwards...which might be Sunday or Monday after I finally recover from a day of running around with lots of triathletes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home