Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Under 35, 70, Over 25

The numbers of the day refer to how much $$ I had to spend to fill up my gas tank this afternoon, the number of points the Gators scored against Citadel today, and how many MPH the wind was blowing during my bike ride this morning!
I swear, sometimes, I didn't think I was actually moving forward. I thought that the wind was just moving everything around me in the opposite direction so it LOOKED like I was moving!
But, speaking of moving, I finally don't feel like I have to justify EVERY minute I drive in my car. The price of gas is back to a reasonable level here in Florida and that means...well, it really means nothing for me. I only have to drive 5 minutes down the road to work, workout, and get groceries. Lately, it has taken about two weeks between fill-ups (at least, that's how long it takes when I don't take a trip over to DeLand to visit the family, see the dentist, get a haircut, etc).
And last, but certainly not least, the Gators scored 70 points against the Citadel today in football. I couldn't find the game on TV (bummer) but I checked the score online and was very happy to see that they are selling tickets for the SEC Championship game...which means we are IN it! Against Alabama on December 6th! Go Gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home