Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Roommates!!

I've got a FULL HOUSE!
Yesterday I met a young man at the gym...his name is Thomas and he just flew in from The Isle of Man for six months of training at the NTC with the amazing track coach (Tyson Gay's coach!). So we got to chatting and he was very unhappy with the homestay he had and within five minutes I had sold him on my house! As soon as we were both done training, we went and picked up his stuff and he moved into the "Bamboo" room on Carroll Street.
Then, today, Kevin Collington dropped by for the weekend to stay in the "Black" room on Carroll Street. He's got a few more days of hard training before the Treasure Island race in San Fran.
Louie is making friends fast...I have to drag him out of the guys rooms and lock him in my bedroom:)
By the way, tomorrow is Halloween so get those costumes ready! I've got a really fun Master's Swimming workout in the morning...the swimmers will be 'picking' the sets! After Substitute Teaching 8th Grade Science kids all day, I'll be home to welcome my first "Trick-or-Treaters"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home