Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Carroll Street Happenings

My parents came over for a holiday visit yesterday. After cycling with my Dad for 2 1/2 hours, and jogging with my Mom for 45 minutes, we spent the rest of the day working on projects around my house:


My first LANDSCAPING project...perfect size to start with, a 3x1 foot plot of dirt outside my front door! But that 3x1 foot plot sure looks nice now!


Closer image:) Thanks, Mom, for planting all the new foliage!

Dad and I made a wall of branches at the street...


...more of the big wall of debris!

But now, this tree is no longer in danger of dropping big branches on to my roof!

I finally got around to hanging a few decorative items INside my house...

...and a couple words to live by.

Louie got a holiday present from my Dad...a 'Cat Flap'! This is going to involve a few days of me shoving Louie through the hole, or persuading him through with Cat Treats, but hopefully he will get the hang of it soon! (Eventually, that's going to be the only option for him!)

King Louie on his scratching throne (showing off the new addition to his collar, a electronic ID tag that unlocks the cat flap so only HE can enter!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home