Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, February 09, 2009

I Am A Gardener

Hydroponic Gardening...who would have thought! But, I just got an early birthday present from my Mom...a self-watering system that will grow some yummy, fresh veggies without any effort!

Here is the contraption, in pieces, in my back yard:


I read all the directions and managed to build the Verti-Grow system:

Then I planted the pre-sprouted lettuce and tomato plants that my Mom included (and started a few seedlings of my own...in the little seedling dish):

So, now I just have to sit back and wait for the plants to put forth their bounty...and then I'll tell you all about my first home-grown salad! YUMMO:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, How did your race go last weekend? dawn

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home