Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in C-Mont


Misty and I (self-portrait) in the loaded Xterra.



The sport-utility-vehicle actually getting used for SPORT.



Swimming and kayaking in Lake Minnehaha on Saturday afternoon, January 10th, 2009. Yep, that is me in the water, no wetsuit, smiling for the camera:) Since all the other locals were out in their motorboats enjoying the day...Misty and Sara R. stayed very close with the kayaks!



Then Misty and I switched, she swam next to Sara R. and I did some kayaking (and sunbathing).

We switched again and I finished up with some more swimming...and then caught a ride into shore (thanks Sara:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! You girls rock!! Miss you ladies!!

Angela

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home