Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Emotional Email

I got this email in my inbox yesterday. It absolutely makes all the hard work, crazy training, and the long days worth every second!

Sara - I felt compelled to go onto your website and get your e-mail because I wanted to pay my highest compliments to your writing style and obvious teaching talent. I have great respect for all that you have accomplished to date and your sacrifices and dedication required to achieve it all. I hope that you keep publishing. In this growing triathlon industry-- you seem to be very well positioned to shine yourself and to positively affect others with whom you coach and race. My very best of luck and continued success.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I will continue to have success as long as I am able to motivate or inspire people through the sport of triathlon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home