Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Clermont!

I'm officially a Clermont resident (for a short time this winter)! I've lucked out in everything...a great place to stay, hilly roads to ride on, huge training center right down the road...I'm in heaven!
I've been riding on my old training grounds...struggling up Hospital Hill and Sugarloaf brings back lots of memories from my teenage triathlon years! I've finally swam in the huge beautiful National Training Center pool...20 lanes to choose from...and next week I'll be joining the FAST swim team practices (they are up in Gainesville at the Holiday Classic swim meet).
Tomorrow morning I'm going over to the NTC for a strength workout and maybe another (lonely) swim practice before driving back to the East Coast. The Plan B bike shop is having a Swap Meet all day Saturday and I am going to make an 'appearance'.
After stopping by the McLarty house for a few minutes after the Swap Meet, I'll probably be back to Clermont before the day is over. On Sunday morning, Koren and I are going on a group-ride from the Waterfront Park...I'm getting mentally prepared to get my butt kicked for three hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home