Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Photos from Tucson

Dinner at Chuy's Mexican Restaurant...Bec, Joe, Bobby, and Julie gave me a big smile after a BIG dinner!

Group ride on Day-2...up and over some big pass (I can't remember the name), down the other side, around the McCain Loop, back over the pass, and a long down-hill coast back to town.


Our group refueling, cooling, and refilling at the top of the pass (still can't remember the name) because it was brutally hot!

On Sunday, Cliff took me over to Mt. Lemmon for a chance to experience the great climb. I didn't have the 4 hours necessary to experience the WHOLE 26 miles up to 8000 feet, but I did get to the 8 mile mark in the time we had. It was a beautiful road, with beautiful views of the town below...I thoroughly enjoyed that ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home