Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Plans

Check out our BOAT!!!
The McLarty family is going to spend the Christmas holiday on a pontoon boat cruising up and down the St. John's River. We are renting this 53 foot boat from December 24th to the 27th (okay, so we might not be on it the WHOLE time:).
All that matters is that it will be something different from the boring tradition of opening presents in the living room! I was reading the FAQ's on the boat rental website and this was my favorite:
Q: Are there pirates on the river?
A: It is not unusual for someone to ask us this question. I have never heard of pirates on the St. Johns. The river is very safe. We have never had a customer boarded by a pirate and I do not remember anything taken from a rental houseboat.
Thankgoodnes...I was SOOO worried that the worst part of this experience was going to be the PIRATES! I dare any pirates to attempt spending a few days in a 53 foot enclosure with MY family:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home