Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cyclist vs Dog on Judge Judy

This is a clip that my Dad forwarded to me.

"A fascinating Judge Judy segment on YouTube. It's a "classic" legal struggle between cyclist who was injured and a couple whose dog got loose. Most interesting is the attitude of the couple that the cyclist had it coming for being crazy enough to actually ride on a road. The wife thought it was relevant that the cyclist lived forty miles away. You've got to watch this interesting and socially-sobering legal tussle."

I love the wife's defence that it was obviously the cyclist's fault because "he had no business riding his bike 35 miles from his home". I guess we should all just resort to riding 100 meters up and down our driveway for three hours instead of enjoying the beautiful country roads (that are full of dogs wiggling out of their leashes)!

2 Comments:

Blogger BreeWee said...

That is so funny! Hilarious! I think next time I ride 112 miles I should stay around the block...

11:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Good one Sara!

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home