Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Weekend Working

I'm heading over to Tampa on Friday afternoon for the Tampa Bay Lightning Reindeer Fun Run. No...I'm not magically healed and able to run...I'm going over to help the Champion-chip Timing company do the race timing and registration.
MapQuest says its less than 90 minutes to get from here in Clermont to the downtown Tampa area so it wont be too long of a drive. I'm meeting Jnet and Dave (the official timers) on Friday evening for dinner, spending the night, and then getting up early to help make sure everything goes smooth at the race. It'll be just like IronKids...without the swimming and biking parts...but still with a lot of kids. Along with the 5K run race, there is a 1 Mile Fun run and Kids Dash...should be entertaining!
Here is the race website if anyone is over in Tampa wants to run a 5K on Saturday morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home